You know last year I created a beautycounter Holiday e-book with makeup looks and it was a major hit. So, this year I am doing the same with the Iconic Velvet Holiday Palette and the new Beautycounter holiday palette that came out. You can check out all of the 2018 Beautycounter holiday gifts on the blog and this gorgeous palette right here. Honestly, you can create so many gorgeous makeup looks for Christmas parties and more with these eyeshadow shades, so get it before it’s gone!
What I love about this Beautycounter Iconic eyeshadow palette is that you can create a ton of different looks and it’s highly pigmented so you don’t have to use a ton. Also, you can create eyeshadow looks for both day and night and even add a little extra glam with the Sequin shade. Speaking of that color, DON’T BE SCARED! It’s really not as crazy as it looks which is why I am intentionally using it in this post. It’s truly a beautiful color that anyone can wear and even if you aren’t into it, the other colors in this palette are worth it alone and I’m going to show you how to use every single shade in my new e-book featuring this palette. If you want on-the-list for this e-book, please email me at email@example.com.
Beautycounter Velvet Iconic Eyeshadow Palette Step-By-Step Tutorial
Okay, so in order to get this look, all you have to do is follow the instructions I am giving you here.
- Prep your eylids with your concealer.
- Press Sequin onto your entire lower eyelid. Make sure to really get the pigment onto your brush for the most pigment.
- Use the one eyeshadow brush you need (blender eyeshadow brush) and blend Feather into the contour of your eyelid.
- With a flat eyeshadow brush, sweep Lace under your brow bone.
- With a small eyeshadow brush, sweep Stiletto under your lower lash-line.
- Last, add curl your lashes and add your mascara. In this look I am wearing false eyelashes but you don’t have it. I just like the added glam.
You Might Also Like