One of the fun makeup trends for fall is dark smoky eyes with a pop of blue and yes it’s bold, but dang it’s gorgeous! Fall makeup looks include everything from natural makeup looks to sultry makeup looks with pops of color. Today we are focusing on the pop of color makeup trend for Fall 2018 and it’s going to be a sultry one. We are going with dark eyes and a neon pop of colorful eyeshadow. Are you ready for this new fall makeup look? It’s gorgeous.
One of the things I am enamored by with makeup is the ability to transform! When the seasons change, I change my makeup style with it and try out tons of different looks that match all of my fun top fall fashion trends. This makeup look is a little edgy, but you make the rules when it comes to makeup, so where what you like, when you like my friend! Try all the things including this fun look.
Makeup Trends for Fall: Smoky Eyes with a Pop of Blue
What to use for this look:
- Urban Decay Elements Palette and you buy it at Sephora or Nordstrom
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and you can buy it Sephora or Nordstrom
- Blue Eyeliner
- My Basic Makeup Brush Essentials
- Base your lower eyelid with the black eyeshadow from the UD smoky palette with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- With a clean eyeshadow blender brush, blend the existing eyeshadow into the crease of your eye to soften any harsh line.
- Next, place a light shimmery shade like bootycall underneath your brow bone to highlight.
- Line your upper lash line with a black liner then line your lower lash line with a blue eyeliner.
- Go over your lower-eyeliner and soften it with the eyeshadow color Saphire Dream from your Urban Decay Elements Palette.
- Finish up your fall makeup look with a more subtle blush and pale lipstick.
I hope you guys enjoyed this gorgeous dark smoky Fall eye look with a pop of blue! Have fun re-creative it! Love you guys.
You Might Also Like
Disclaimer: Some of these products were given to me curtosy of PR companies. There are affiliate links within this post, when you click those links, it helps to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.