Alright guys, today I am showing you one of my favorite fall makeup looks that I know you are going to love! Check out this fall smoky plum eyeshadow tutorial that I made a YouTube video of with a step by step pictures as well for pinning. So, if you want to learn how to get this purple eye makeup look, you have multiple options to do so. For this jewel toned fall eyeshadow tutorial, I am using the Ciate London, pretty, fun, and fearless palette that I’ve used a ton. Make sure to grab yours and let’s get started.
I look forward to fall every year because I can bust out pretty much any makeup look I want. I mean, I can do that anyways. But cooler weather with moody skies and a transitional fall jacket makes me want to be more creative. I don’t know why.
If you haven’t already updated your summer to fall makeup bag, add the Ciate London eyeshadow palette to it. It is limited edition, but it somehow keeps hanging around on Sephora. I like the pigments a whole lot and find it to be extremely versatile.
FALL SMOKY PLUM EYESHADOW TUTORIAL STEP BY STEP
This fall plum eyeshadow look has a few more steps than your every day makeup look, but it’s really not that hard to do. Follow along, watch the video, and rock this fun look!
- Press own it onto the inner half of your lower eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
- Press fierce on the other outer half of your lower eyelid with a flat eyeshadow brush. Make sure to tap in the center and blend.
- Sweep fierce under the out lower lash line.
- Apply queen bee in the contour of your eyelid with a blender eyeshadow brush. Need a suggestion? Here’s my favorite blender eyeshadow brush of all time.
- Sweep my tribe under your brow bone for highlight.
- Press vaycay in the inner corner of your eye and sweep it under the inside lower lash line.
You can grab your Pretty, Fun and Fearless palette right here (affiliate link) for $42.
FALL VIDEO TUTORIAL SMOKY EYE WITH PLUM AND PURPLE
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER POPULAR POSTS
Transitional Summer to Fall Makeup
Smoky Brown Fall Eye Makeup Look