I am traveling out of the rain and headed into the sunshine with my hubs and a few friends (no kids)! I am literally going to recline in the sun by the pool (with sun protection) for hours. I will read books, read magazines, eat chips + salsa, get bloated…then float in the water with that bloated belly; it’s going to be amazing.
I am dreaming of it all now while I am packing up my beauty essentials. I wish I could say that I travel light in the beauty department, but since we all know I hoard beauty products like a banchee (what is a banchee?!), we know that’s not possible. So here is what I hoarded with me to Cabo!
1) Osea Travel Vegan Skincare Set: This mini skincare kit is coming with me because a) it’s small and b) it feels amazing on my face. It leaves my skin hydrated, doesn’t strip it at all, and smells like I just stepped into Whole Foods. Everything is 1 oz or under, so you could take this in your carry on! It comes with the ocean cleanser (1 oz), Sea Vitamin Boost (1 oz), Essential Hydrating Oil (1/8 oz), advanced protection cream (1/4 oz).
2) Smooth Shave Oil: Need I say more?
3) Kate Somerville: I love these face and body tanning packets because they are super travel friendly! Plus, the do an excellent job of making my naturally super white body look tan.
1) Too Faced Bronzer: All of their bronzers are devine. I especially love the Chocolate Soleil bronzers…yummy!
2) Too Faced Primed & Poreless: More often than not, I have been just using this with a little concealer. It makes my face look smooth, soft, and pretty dang poreless.
3) Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Moisture Tint: You know I can’t go anywhere without this stuff! Obsessed.
4) Chanel Concealer: Works wonders for dark under-eyes. I am going to need this tomorrow morning after staying up so late writing this post!
5) Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in Fearless: It’s a pretty peach and will look great with a super-fake (non-sun or tanning bed) tan.
1) Benefit They’re Real Mascara: I actually haven’t tried this yet. So, Cabo will be a good test drive. Do you like this mascara?
2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit: Super love and super can’t travel without this.
3) Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner: This applies smoothly and it’s waterproof. Going with me.
4) Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Eyeshadow Palette: I love how it has so many colors in a super small space. Perfect for travel.
5) Anastasia Waterproof Gel Top Coat: Yeah, Don’t want my brows melting into the water. This is coming.
6) Jouer Cosmetics Liquid Shimmer Liner in Panther: If you haven’t tried this, you need to. It’s a gorgeous liner.
I am not going to list out all of these. But here is what I am taking in the makeup brush department.
1) Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume : Husband loves this. I need this to come to Cabo for lots of reasons.
2) Laura Mercier Mini Lipgloss: It’s small, a great nude shade and will be a great “go-to” lippy.
3) Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray: I don’t even know if I will actually need this. But, it’s small and it works.
4) Dior Nail Polish in Incognito: Thanks to Jess from Love For Lacquer I can say I have actually won something in my life-time. I am literally the most un-lucky person in the world. But, I won this polish and it’s gorgeous. Thank Jess : ) It’s traveling to Cabo with me for sure.
5) Sugar Fresh Lip Balm: Nothing makes my lips feel better.
Yup it all fits in my beauty bag : ) Catch my cabo adventure on Instagram and Facebook…
note* Some of these products are from PR Companies.