This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Light2ClearSkin #CollectiveBias
Clearer skin is always on trend, but there isn’t a better time reduce acne and blemishes than the Christmas season. With so many festive parties happening, knowing how to get clearer skin for the holidays might be on your list. If you or your teen are looking for a way to minimize acne-causing bacteria, there is an at-home treatment that helps to heal the skin without harsh chemicals. Get clearer skin this holiday season with the new Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask .
Reduce Acne for the Holidays
With the Christmas coming, there are a few skincare tips that will help you get clearer skin for the holidays like the Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask to reduce blemishes found at Walmart. It’s a daily light therapy skincare device that helps to reduce the size and the redness of breakouts in adults and teens. In Fact, 98% of people that have tested this new chemical-free way of treating acne have had posative results.
Instructions on how to treat your acne at home with Light Therapy:
- Start with Clean and fresh skin by using the Clean & Clear® Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes. Make sure it’s thoroughly dry after.
- Take the Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask out of the box and connect the 30 treatment activator .
- Put on the white plastic mask like you are wearing a pair of glasses. (Side note, this mask looks like it should be in StarWars. You might laugh like I did, but the results will be worth it. Just snapchat it and pretend it’s a filter for some awesome conversation and curiosity.)
- Hold down the power button and begin your treatment. Your acne mask will be illuminated with acne fighting blue and red lights that kill 99% of bacteria plus help with inflammation.
- Just leave the acne fighting mask on for ten minutes or until it automatically goes off. Use it daily for the best results. Once your 30 day activator supply is finished, you can re-purchase for only $14.79 (or $0.50/day) to continue your daily use.
- Avoid using Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Adapalene and other active incredients while using this skincare device.
How does Light Therapy Work for Acne?
Light therapy is a fantastic at home treatment for acne without chemicals. In fact, light therapy was once an in-office only acne treatment that cost upwards of $500. But now, we have new technology that allows you to do the same thing at home with the same results. Here is how the Neautrogena light therapy mask will work to give you clearer skin this holiday season.
- Blue light kills 99% of the bacteria that causes acne
- Red Light reduces acne inflammation
- This FDA cleared and UVA/UVB free light therapy mask covers the entire face and fights acne causing bacteria in one step.
- The light goes to areas of the skin that products can’t reach, and good news, it’s not hot, just relaxing.
Get Clearer Skin Now
If you want to get started today on getting clearer skin for the upcoming holiday season, head over to your local Walmart and go to the acne isle. There you can easily find the Neutrogena® Light Therapy Acne Mask to get started on fighting acne. Just make sure to follow the instructions above and you will be on your way to clearer, brighter, and softer skin while you enjoy your Christmas parties.