What’s new years without a holiday sparkle makeup look? With this glittery golden eye makeup design and punched up pink lip, you will certainly steal the show when the clock hits midnight and maybe even get a kiss. Get this festive and sparkly look for your new years eve celebration and rock it with a little black dress.
This holiday sparkle makeup look is definitely NYE approved. But if it’s a little too sparkly for you, you can tone it down and just add a touch of glitter or try this easy NYE makeup look instead. While you may not want to wear this look to your grandmas’s house or a mommy playdate, it is certainly glammy enough for a night on the town, sipping some bubbly, and welcoming in a new year.
Makeup Instruction for NYE Holiday Sparkle Makeup Look
Take a peak below a find out how you can get this sparkly makeup look at home! I have the list of the cosmetics I used and how to do the makeup application to get glittery eyes easily.
- Brown Eye Pencil
- Obsessive Compulsive Gold Glitter
- MAC bronze sparkle
- Makeup forever Golden Copper Aqua Cream
- White Eyeshadow
- Too Faced Glitter Glue
- Lancome Black Eyeliner
- False Lashes
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation
- Jouer Age Reparing Brightener
- Jose Maran Argan Illuminzer
- Bright Pink Lipstick
Step by Step Makeup Look
How to get the glittery eye look:
- Outline a cat eye with a brown creamy liner starting from the corner of the inner eye and following along the natural crease of the eye. Then connect it to your lower lash line.
- Fill in the blank eyelid space with the Make Up For Ever Aqua cream. Smudge it along the lower lash line as well.
- Press the copper sparkle on the lower eyelid.
- Blend any harsh lines out from the cat eye with the white eyeshadow.
- Next tap the glitter glue on the lower eyelid and press in the gold glitter.
- Place your False Lashes on and blend them together with your lashes with mascara
- Last, add your black eyeliner to the upper and lower lash line and smudge it with an angled eyeliner brush.
After your have your eyes done, sweep away any of the sparkles with a cotton ball and makeup remover. Then apply your foundation, conceal any blemishes, make your skin glow, add blush, and your pink lipsticks. Now that you have your face finished and glammed up, make sure to dress the part too. Although, let me clarify, I wouldn’t go super sparkly with your NYE dress, in-fact, here are 6 NYE approved black cocktail dresses to try with your glittery eyes.
You Might Also Like These Other Makeup Looks
note- there are affiliate links within this post. Clicking these links and making purchases with them help to support this site. Thanks for you support! All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.