Yesterday I did an impromptu “before and after” shoot for this blog with a few ladies that I will name once I actually have the pro pics for they’re sake! These are NOT the pictures that came from that shoot, but I brought my little snap and shoot camera to document and just thought I would put one up today.
So today is Natalie, I met her 2 years ago as her makeup artist for her wedding! She has that Kim Kardashian exotic look which I have to admit, I am a bit envious of! Just kidding…kind of. For her makeup, I wanted to do a more natural Kim K. look on her, and the one I am thinking of is Kim’s bridal makeup. It is soft, yet still very glamorous and beautiful.
Sorry, the lighting is TERRIBLE! Like I said, this is not my usual camera or setting that I use for these pics.
Now you can see her eyes a bit better. I love how her brows really define her beautiful big eyes. She is gorgeous.
Get The Look
1) After concealing any blemishes, I airbrushed her skin with the Temptu Pro System.
2) Add in a peach/pink blush to the apples of the cheek and a matte bronzer into the hollows of her cheekbones and temples.
3) Next highlight the skin with a cream and light shimmer above the cheekbones, down the center of the nose, above the brow bone, and above the cupids bow of the lip.
1) First, I used a brown powder and angled liner brush to shape her brows. Her brow shape is already amazing, so I didn’t have to do much.
2)For eyes, I based her eyelids with a primer and then used a bronze/gold matte shade on the entire lower eyelid. I add a dark brown matte shade into the contour her eyes, focusing the contour towards the inner eye. Next I use a soft shimmery bronze shade into the outer contour of the eye and blend well. Now use a light shimmer in a cream shade under the brow bone and into the inner corner of her eyes.
3) Next I did a strip lash on her, making sure to press the lashes well into the lash-line so there is no gap. Then I used about 4 individual lashes and placed them over that lash strip to add additional length, volume, and glam.
4) Now take a cream waterproof liner with a long bristle liner brush and starting at the inner lash lash, trace along that lash line sweeping up at the outer corner. Make sure that the liner brush is thicker in order to get a thick line.
5) Apply a matte brown shadow on the outer corner of the lower lash-line with an angled liner brush. Blend it towards the inner lower lash line with a light cream and shimmery shade.
6) Now add in your mascara to upper and lower lashes.
1) Use a nude lip-liner and base the entire lip, then use a nude gloss and apply over that.
Have a wonderful day!
XOXO- Kendra Stanton, Beauty Blogger and Portland, OR Makeup Artist