Today I created a neon and sparkles eyeshadow design that was inspired by a yellow, pink, and silver sparkled card that I recently purchased for a friend. This is certainly not an every-day look…but it’s fun for an occasion where neon and sparkled eyeshadow is appropriate. So…maybe a bachelorette party, girls night out, or something similar with a party atmosphere. I just definitely wouldn’t recommend this one for a wedding.
A few months ago I purchased the Urban Decay Electric Palette. I know that it’s not for everyone, but for those of you who are intrigued by neon eyeshadow looks, I have to say, I have used it a ton! For this neon and sparkles eyeshadow design, I used neon pink from the electric palette, a lose yellow pigment from M.A.C, black eyeshadow, Cate McNabb gel liner, and some silver sparkles.
Here is the card that inspired me to do this sparkles and neon eyeshadow design! Do you think my eyeshadow design reflects this card well?
Get the Look
1. I started out with a creamy black eyeliner pencil and created a “c” shape starting at my lower lash-line and sweeping it into the contour of my eye.
2. Then I blended that out with a blender eyeshadow brush.
3. Next I placed glitter-glue from Too Faced on the space of my eye-lid that I wanted my sparkles. I then patted the sparkles onto the glitter-glue.
4. With black eyeshadow, I placed it on the outer 1/3rd of my lower lash-line.
5. Then I placed the Neon yellow pigment from M.A.C cosmetics on the middle 1/3rd of the lower lash-line.
6. Last, I placed the neon pink color from the Electric palette on the inner 1/3rd of the lower lash-line. Then I finished the look by placing white eyeliner on the rim of my lower eyelid and then added false eyelashes.
What I Used
1.Urban Decay Electric Palette
2. Jane Iredale Black eyeliner
3. M.A.C Ever so Yellow pigment
4. Cate McNabb Gel Eyeliner
5. Cailyn Cosmetics Diamond Glitter
I hope you guys enjoyed this Neon and Sparkles, eyeshadow design! Where would you where this one to?
note* Some of these products were given to me from previous posts! All thoughts and opinions are that of my own. There are affiliate links within this post, using them helps to support this site.
Gorgeous gorgeous look!
I am glad you think so..
I truly love this. I love the colors you used, too. It’s perfect for a night out.
I love this so much!
Aaaah this is so gorgeous!
Thanks my love…
I LOVE this look.
Thank you Aleya! Glad you liked it!
This is a great look, you really did well on being inspired by that card!
I love the lid and crease! Stunning!
Gorgeous look! I absolutely love it!
I love this!
I love the sparkle!!
The color on the lower line is stunnniiiiiing!
GIRL! that is a beautiful eye look!
You rocked this look!
Awesome look! You blended those colors so beautifully 🙂
This is such a great look. Very festive and glam!
Absolutely stunning – you gorgeous thang you.
That’s one fabulous makeup! You rock any kind of makeup so good!
As always, amazing look!
I love the silver and black.. not sure I could pull off the neon under the lid! You go, girl.
I seriously love the look ! I’m so going to look for you on IG to follow you for daily inspiration
this is seriously my favorite thing.ever.
That looks Aaaaamazing! You really have a talent!
I LOVE this – you rocked this look!
Just stunning! I really think the glitter gives the look that extra oomph! I love this, something I would totally wear.
This is absolutely stunning!
This is stunning! I would love to try it but I reckon I will make a mess.
Yeah…the sparkles do sort of make a mess…