It’s almost the beginning of a brand new year which means the New Years Eve is on the Horizon and I’m going to show you this New Years Eve Glitter Bomb Eye NYE holiday sparkle Makeup Tutorial. You can pair this look with these NYE Glowing Makeup Essentials and a gorgeous black cocktail dress as you ring in the new year and get your midnight kiss. I already know who I will be smooching when the clock hits midnight and he is a dang good kisser I might add.
New Years Eve Glitter Bomb Eyes Tutorial
I feel like the best time to bust out a super sparkly eye is during the holidays and especially NYE. I mean, feel free to rock the look any time you want, but watching the ball drop as your eyes sparkle with it will give major cool points. At least in my eyes…and I’m here for you. So, here is my full step-by-step makeup tutorial for this look and exactly what you need.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Naked2 Palette or any palette with black, silver, and a shimmery cream shade. Here is the direct link to the UD N2 Palette.
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Glamrock.
- Black Eyeliner. Whatever is your favorite.
STEP-BY-STEP NYE GLITTER BOMB EYES:
1. Sweep Blackout into the contour of your eye with a blender brush and along your lash-line. Almost like in a “c” shape.
2. Blend out that line with a blender brush, then go over it with the blackout eyeshadow from your Naked2 palette.
3. Use Pistol from your Naked2 palette on your lower eyelid.
4. Apply the Glamrock on top of the Pistil and press it in.
5. Next highlight under your brown, your tear duct, and sweep under your lower lash line with the color bootycall form your Naked2 palette.
6. Line upper and lower lash-line with the your black eyeliner, add on your lashes if you want, and top it with a few layers of mascara.
Happy New Years!
note* There are affiliate links in this post. Thanks for using them.