This week has been one of travel, meeting new friends, and figuring out ways to change the world…quite literally. But in the midst of it all, I put together this orange and black Halloween eyeshadow design using a few Make Up For Ever eyeshadows that I am obsessing over. Last week I reviewed the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette, and the ones I am using for this eye makeup design is the same formula.
So, if you for some reason don’t want rock your grandmas sparkly halloween sweater and socks, but still want to be Halloween festive, try incorporating a fun eyeshadow design like the one I am showing you. Alright my friends, follow along with my orange and black Halloween eyeshadow design and make it your own.
First off, these are the three colors that I used from Make Up For Ever to create this halloween inspired, eye makeup design. Let me quickly tell you the names of each one of these eyeshadows incase you decide that you want these for yourself. Either way, I highly, highly recommend the Make Up For Ever eyeshadows. Here we go…
1) Red Brown (M608) is the top left color
2) Black Gold (ME624) is the top right color
3) Tangerine (ME734) is the bottom right color
Easy steps for creating this Halloween inspired eye makeup design!
1) After you base your eyes with the Urban Decay Potion Primer, apply Black Gold to the outer half of the lower eyelid.
Pro Tip: Press these this eyeshadow on to avoid flinging it all over your face.
2) Blend Red-Brown into the contour of your eyes using a blending brush.
Pro Tip) Do this my using small circular motions.
3) Press Tangerine in the inner half of your lower lash-line.
4) Sweep Tangerine under your entire lower lash-line.
5) Blend a creamy eyeshadow color underneath your brow bone for highlighting.
6) Line your upper, lower and inner lash-lines with a creamy and dark, eyeshadow pencil and smudge it out to create a smoky effect.
7) Your Halloween inspired eyeshadow design should be mostly done by now. Your last step would be to curl your lashes and apply mascara or false lashes and mascara.
Now that your orange and black halloween eyeshadow design is complete, you can either pair it with some vampy lips (which I recommend), or keep it simple with a gloss. Either way, Halloween is really the one time of the year you get to put on your alter ego without anyone thinking twice about it. So have fun with it!
What are you wearing for Halloween?
Are you subscribed to the Citizens of Beauty news letter yet for exclusive giveaways, beauty-tips, and more? Don’t miss out for more ways to connect, learn, and geek out on beauty products. Subscribe here!
note* I purchased these products, all thoughts and opinions are that of my own.