Just in time for your upcoming Christmas parties, I’ve put together pretty Rose Gold holiday makeup look and tutorial that is easy to create yourself. You’re going to need a Rose Gold eyeshadow, and a few other shades– plus some magnetic lashes if you want, blush, and other items to make your skin glow. Here is my step by step guide!
This Rose Gold holiday makeup look will go with a ton of different outfits and looks. It’s not too over-the-top–I’ll be wearing it the church, because, why not? The lashes I am wearing are from MoxieLash and they are completely magnetic. So, if think these lashes are a little much for your taste, there are a ton of different other options that are a little more subtle. Or, you can skip them all together and live that mascara life. I just think that lashes make all the difference when you are trying to step-up a look.
Rose Gold Holiday Makeup Essentials
Here is a breakdown of everything you need for this holiday makeup look.
- Rose Gold Eyeshadow: I used the Rose Gold from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette. You can also get the single shade of this for only $12 right here.
- Light Brown Eyeshadow: I also used a light brown eyeshadow that was also in the Norvina Palette. If you don’t already have a light brown eyeshadow somewhere in your makeup bag–maybe just get the palette?
- Cream Shimmer Eyeshadow: Really you just want a light eyeshadow to highlight with under the brow bone and corner of the eye. If you don’t have one–again, the Norvina Palette has one in it.
- MoxieLash Sassy Lashes and Magnetic Eyeliner: I like the Sassy lashes a ton. Super easy to apply with the magnetic eyeliner, and they look stunning. If you want a lash that is a little less, you can try either the Baby Lash or the Classy Lash. I have all of them. You can read all about magnetic eyeliner in this blog post. You can also use the code CITIZENSOFBEAUTY on MoxieLash.com to get 10% off your order.
- Basic Eye Makeup Brushes : Here you can find the three eye makeup brushes that I used in this look and pretty much what I use every day!
- Foundation and concealer: Used w3ll People foundation stick and Bio Correct under eye concealer. Both have an amazing coverage.
- Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter: Beautycounter blush in Sorbet. Beautycounter Bronzer in Dune. Beautycounter Highlighter.
- Lipgloss: Beautycounter in Buff Sheer Beige
Rose Gold Holiday Makeup Look Tutorial
Step 1: Apply your Rose Gold eyeshadow to 1/3rd of your lower eyelid. No need to cover the entire lid as we will be adding more color. When you apply this eyeshadow shade, make sure to use a flat eyeshadow brush and just press it onto your eyelid instead of sweeping it. Because Rose Gold is a shimmery shade, you don’t want to get it all over your face too. Just a tip.
Step 2: Grab your light brown eyeshadow and the one makeup brush you need. Blend the eyeshadow on the outer half of your eyelid and then into the contour of your eye.
Step 3: With a flat eyeshadow brush, sweep your cream shimmer eyeshadow into the corner of your eye, under the brow bone, and under your lower lash-line.
Step 4: Get your magnetic eyeliner and apply it along your upper lash line. You want to make sure to let it dry for two entire minutes before you get to step 5. This is extremely important.
Finished Rose Gold Holiday Eye Makeup Look
Step 5: Now you want to apply your MoxieLash magnetic lashes. Just take them out of the packaging, put them next to your liner, watch them snap on. It’s really easy.
Finish the Rose Gold Holiday Makeup Look
So now that you have your eyes finished, you can complete the entire look. Here are the steps to get this look completed.
- Use your w3ll people foundation stick and apply your foundation. Here is how to apply your foundation with a makeup brush.
- Then apply your w3ll people concealer under your eyes. This stuff is so good for a full coverage concealer that’s also non-toxic and safe.
- Next, apply your Beautycounter blush onto the apples of your cheeks, bronzer in that “3.” Then highlight the usual areas of the face. You can use my highlighting and contouring chart using numbers and letters to get a better idea of where you should be applying your blush and highlighter. You can also use my highlighting and contouring for the natural girl, chart if you want.
- For my lips, I just applied some light beige gloss–that’s it.
Alright, your Rose Gold Holiday Makeup Look is all finished!
note-there are affiliate links. Thanks for using them.