Did you catch my sultry dark teal makeup tutorial? Over the past few weeks I have been doing daily live feed makeup tutorials at 10:30 am central on my Facebook page and yesterday’s was a fun look that incorporated the color teal and sultry shades of black. If you haven’t watched my live feed yet, you can watch the replay here and ask me any questions in the comment section. Warning, though…these live feed makeup tutorials are the real deal. As in..they are not scripted or edited, so you can see how long it will take to re-create a look, like this teal and sultry eye makeup tutorial I am showing you today. Also, there might be kids in the background from time to time; I am a mom of three…it’s how I roll. On that note, we have a blast every morning as women from all over the world gather with coffee in hand and chat beauty along with a bit of encouragement and self-love.
Are you in for learning a new look? Check out this Sultry Dark Teal makeup tutorial and get the look at home with the products I am sharing with you today.
So, this is the exact look I created on my live feed makeup tutorial! I am excited to show you guys! I wanted to create something on my eyes that was sultry, and yet really easy to do! All you need for this look are three colors: black, teal, and a pale shimmery shade for highlighting under your brow. Below you will find a list of thing’s you will need to re-create this Sultry Dark Teal makeup tutorial home.
Teal and Sultry Eye Makeup Tutorial Products Used
Products for the Sultry Dark Teal Eye Makeup Tutorialul
- Ciate London Fun Palette @ Sephora
- Urban Decay Smoky Eye Palette @ Sephora
- Pixi Cat Eye Ink @ Target online
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance @ Sephora
- Pur Cosmetics Lip Stain in Rose @ ULTA
- Lipstick Jouer Cosmetics @ Nordstrom only online
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara @ Ulta
Here is an up close look of the Smoky Teal eye makeup look that I created for the live feed makeup tutorial on my Facebook feed. Want to get the look? Here is a step by step of how you can get this look at home. Make sure to watch the video though so you can really see how it’s done!
- Prime eyes Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Pressed a black shadow onto the lower eyelid and under the outside lower lashline. I used the black from the Urban Decay Smoky Palette.
- Next layer the Teal color from the Ciate London Pretty Fun palette over the black on the upper eyelid.
- Take a clean eyeshadow brush and blend out the harsh line in the contour of your eye.
- Next, take a pearl eyeshadow color and sweep it under your brow bone to soften any other harsh line.
- Place some dark black on the outside corner of your eye in a sideways “v” and then bring it into the contour of your eye. Blend it with a clean eyeshadow blender brush.
- Grab your PIXI eyeliner and make a winged liner. Watch the tutorial for further instruction.
- Line the outside corner of your lower lashline and blend it with a clean liner brush.
- Use the shimmery pearl shade and blend the inside corner of your lower lash line into the corner of your eye.
- Add your mascara and a pop of cheek color..you are good to go!
Live Feed Sultry Dark Teal Makeup Tutorial
I hope you guys had fun watching this live feed makeup tutorial! As always, have a great day!
note: There are affiliate links within this post. Purchasing through these links help to support this site.