Today I am showing you the Snowise EX Brightening Mask from Sulwhasoo. This is an extremely luxurious sheet mask with amazing brightening benefits that might scare the crap out of your children, friends, husbands, and probably animals. But hey…you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes to have amazing skin.
Before you scroll down to see my demo of the Snowise Ex Brightening Mask, let’s look at the details.
- Each patented mask is individually fermented in White Ginseng for 2 weeks to bring about immediate brightening results and boosted circulation
- Created from plant pulp and is compressed for treatment efficiency
- Minimizes age spots and defends against collagen degradation
Price Tag: $130 for 10 sheets (basically $13.00 each)
How to Use the Snowise EX Brightening Mask
1. Take the sheet mask out of the package and unfold it.
2. Align it with your eyes, nose, and mouth and place it on your face.
3. Hold the sheet mask with one hand and remove the backing with the other hand.
4. Gently press the Snowise Ex Brightening Mask onto your skin.
5. Wait about 10-20 min. for the serum from the mask to absorb into the skin and then remove it.
6. Massage any left over serum into your skin and enjoy your fresh looking face.
This is what the Snowise Ex Brightening Mask looks like on. Kind of terrifying, right?
My Thoughts: Let’s just get the obvious out of the way; this mask is expensive. Do I think it’s worth $130.00 dollars? Yeah, I do if it is something you are able to afford. This is not a generic mask that any brand could just slap a label on. Each sheet mask is made with purpose and care, thus the reason why not every mask will look the exact same.
I could tell immediately after I used the Snowise Ex Brightening Mask that my face was radiant, hydrated, and looked like I had just had a facial. I also really loved how refreshed and cool my face felt with the sheet mask on; it was highly relaxing and calming.
This is my skin right after using the Suhlwhasoo Snowise Ex Brightening Mask. I loved my results but I know the price tag on this mask is not for everyone. If you can afford it, do it. Or maybe split the box with a few besties, go out on the town and scare people with them on, then come back and relax with a glass of wine. Just an idea.
Hope you all have a great FRIDAY!
note* This product was given to me for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.