Hi Beauties! My last post was a review on Bite beauty, which is mostly all gluten free, and it inspired me to do a round up of gluten free beauty products. I have lots of readers and friends that are completely gluten free, and it seems like more and more people are finding themselves with this allergy. So, if you are not gluten free, pass this along to someone who is because we all know someone.
When I was doing my research, I was actually pretty shocked out how many options there were out there, and a lot of them I had tried before. So to save you time in your search for Gluten Free Cosmetics and Beauty Products, here is my top 5 gluten free Cosmetics picks, and some info to point you in the right direction when looking.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: This is a finishing powder that has six colors to choose from. It uses photoluminescent technology that helps filter out harsh light and give you a soft looking complexion. It looks really pretty on the skin and I like that there are so many options for different skin tones. $45.00
- Cover FX Cream Concealer: This line actually has a ton of gluten free makeup, but the concealer is my fav. It goes on like butter and covers really, really well. $27.00
- Eyeko Liquid Liner: This is my current favorite eyeliner that I need to replenish a.s.a.p! It looks like a felt pen, but with a precision point, and it really easy to use! I am obsessed with them. $22.00
- Tarte Lights Camera Flashes: I haven’t tried this mascara before, but its sister mascara, Lights Camera Lashes, is always stashed in my makeup bag. This new mascara has spiked my interest and I am going to have to pick it up! Let me know if you have tried it before and what your thoughts were on it. $23.00
- Nude Skincare Line: There are tons of skincare choices that are gluten free, and this one is at the top. It has fab skincare choices and the price is really reasonable for a good skincare line. $25- $95.00
For other information about gluten free beauty products , there is a blog I was stocking last night called The Gluten Free Makeup Gal, check her out.
Also, Ulta and Sephora have tons of choices, you just have to type in “gluten free”.
Have a great day you guys!