Last week I reviewed the Hard Candy Sassy Eyes Eyeshadow Palette for you, and if you recall, I was very surprised by how good it was! Today I am going to show you two makeup looks that you can create with this palette; one is more natural, and one is more smokey. Since there are 9 eyeshadows in the Hard Candy Palette, there are so many different eye makeup designs that you could come up with. So if you end up purchasing this palette, you should definitely play around and see how many different combos you can come up with (with all your spare time of course).
If you haven’t played around with Hard Candy Cosmetics before, this is a good palette to start with. It not only has nine eyeshadows, but it also comes with an eyeshadow primer and a black eyeliner for only $8.00! It’s really a steal considering how well it works, in fact, if I didn’t know any better, I would assume this palette would be in the $16.00 to $25.00 range, which would still be a good deal.
Below you will find two eye makeup designs that can be used with the Hard Candy Sassy Eyes Palette, or with something that has similar colors like the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection. Like I said in my review of the Sassy Eyes palette, they are eerily similar. Well, except for the price tag that is.
Get the Look Soft Eyes
Note: Before I started, I applied the eyeshadow primer that came with this set…so make sure to do that!
1) Press the color Witty to the entire lower eyelid and underneath the lower lashline with a flat eyeshadow brush.
2) Sweep Demure into the contour of the eye with a blender brush.
3) Highlight under the brow-bone with Social Butterfly using a flat eyeshadow brush. Make sure to blend out any harsh lines too!
Get The Look Dark Eyes
Note: Before I did this dark eyeshadow design, I based my entire eyelid with the eyeshadow primer that came with it.
1) Press the color Angel to the entire lower eyelid with flat eyeshadow brush.
2) Blend Ms. Attitude onto the outer 1/3rd of the eyelid and into the contour with a blender brush. This is a very pigmented color, so please be careful to not apply too much.
3) Apply Social Butterfly under the brow bone and into the tear duct with a flat eyeshadow brush.
4) Carefully use the black eyeliner provided on your upper and lower lashlines as well as your water line. You can blend the line with the Ms. Attitude and an angled liner brush.
I hope that you enjoy these two makeup looks using the Hard Candy Sassy Eyes Eyeshadow Palette! If you don’t have this set, make sure you pick one up and give these looks a try for your day and evening rendevoues. If you have questions, leave them in the comments below, otherwise, make sure to pin these looks so your friends can get the look too!
note* there are affiliate links within this post, using these links help to promote this site. Please see disclosure page for details. This is a PR sample.