Want to see the brand spanking new vibrant Limited Edition Urban Decay Elements Eyeshadow Palette? I am showing you all the color swatches, giving you a full review, and even a fun eye makeup look to try out. You know I’m a huge Urban Decay fan, and so I wanted to give you the run down from this brand new colorful UD palette that just hit the makeup shelves. Check out my review and make sure to get one before they are gone because it’s limited edition my friends and you don’t want to miss out.
First off, did you see the packaging? It’s pretty sweet looking though I’m gonna be honest, for me, it would be hard to pack if I wanted to travel. That’s miner though, here are the major details of this Urban Decay Elements Eyeshadow Palette. It has 19 playful shades that range from a bright popping pink to a nude sand color. You can go absolutely wild with this palette, or give yourself an everyday look. However you want to rock your eyes, you absolutely can! Here is a list of the shades in this palette with the descriptions from Urban Decay.
- Silver Burn (smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle)
- Electric Air (pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter
- Tectonic (chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Volcanic (bronze metallic)
- Earth Bound (forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer)
- Hex Remedy (bright purple with iridescent sparkle)
- Fool’s Gold (metallic gold with tonal sparkle)
- Antidote (soft warm nude)
- Dream Weaver (bright pink matte)
- Ego (soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer)
- Fortune Teller (metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift)
- Moon Rock (metallic copper with iridescent sparkle)
- Secret Keeper (bright green satin with gold shift)
- Luna (white shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Lioness (smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle)
- Elemental (sienna matte)
- Heavy Water (bright metallic teal)
- Sapphire Dream (bright navy blue metallic)
- Fire Starter (deep red with gold micro-shimmer)
Urban Decay Elements Eyeshadow Palette Swatches
I can’t wait to show you how gorgeous all of these eyeshadows are when they are swatched. Every last one is incredibly vivid and gorgeous. I didn’t even have to swatch them twice to get the color pay off; they just were that bright and pigmented. You can catch my Instagram IGTV swatching session if you don’t believe me because girl, the pigment is so, so vibrant!
Top pic Left to Right: Ego, Dream Weaver, Fire Starter, Lioness, Volcanic, Elemental, Earthbound
Middle pic Left to Right: Secret Keeper, Antidote, Electric Air, Sapphire Dream, Heavy Water, Moon Rock, Fools Gold
Bottom pic Left to Right: Silver Burn, Fortune Teller, Hex Remedy, Tectonic, Moon Rock (again..oops), Luna
Now that you have seen all of the color swatches check out the wild makeup look that I created using the colors Dream Waver, Fire Starter and Luna. Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how I got this look. I used my 5 favorite makeup brushes that I highly recommend that you get.
- Prime your eyes with Urban Decay Potion Primer.
- Press Dream Waver onto your entire lower eyelids.
- Sweep Dream Waver under your lower lashline.
- Sweep Fire Starter into the contour of your eyes.
- Lightly sweep Fire Starter really close to your lower lashline.
- Highlight under your brow and close to the corner of your eyes with Luna.
- Apply your eyeliner, curl your lashes, and apply your mascara.
I absolutely recomend this eyeshadow palette if you are into the fun and funky colors. I am a total mix between wanting to have really bright eyes and my every day look and so it’s fun to have something bright, creative, and playful in my makeup collection. If you like more subtle looks, you can check out the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette which is perfect for every day looks.
You can get yourself an Urban Decay Elements Palette only at Sephora . Make sure you snag one quick though because they are limited edition!
note- There are affiliate links in this post. Thanks for using them.