I love a new perspective, a new way of looking at a product, and to hear what other bloggers are saying about their current obsessions. Today I am bringing to you a list of must haves from the lovely Krystal, who runs the blog, BeautyByKrystal. She has fun things to say always and has currently spiked my attention with her review on the Test Tube by New Beauty. So I bring to you this week, her must haves. Enjoy!
1. Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler – I have been rocking the no-makeup look lately, and having my lashes curled really opens up my eyes, giving me that fresh and awake look. Plus these curlers fit my lash width and eye shape perfectly.
2. ELF Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 – I have this lip balm in Romantic Rouge, and recently purchased all the shades because I’m obsessed with the formulation! I’m so pleasantly surprised that this lip balm can hydrate my lips all day, only need a few reapplications, hold pigmentation for hours and it’s only $3!
3. MAC Microfine Refinisher – Unfortunately this product is discontinued, but it is my favorite facial scrub of all time! It’s officially running dangerous low as of this week, so I will soon be hunting more down online (fingers crossed I can find at least one!). This scrub leaves my skin so smooth and honestly, it’s hard to not touch my face all day. What I love most about this scrub is that it is extremely gentle, it doesn’t dry me out (my skin is sensitive to any type of alcohol ingredients), it doesn’t leave behind irritation spots, and doesn’t turn my skin red! It’s amazing; if you can find one I HIGHLY recommend picking it up!
4. Lime Crime Lipstick in Retrofuturist – I love love love bright lipsticks, and this is my new favorite bright red! It’s not a vintage red or a hollywood red, it’s a truly bright and popping red that I just can’t get enough of! Even if I’m not wearing makeup, you’ll find me blotting this lipstick on my lips for a gorgeous red stain look. It’s rich, creamy and the pigmentation last hours and hours, and fades to a nice wearable stain-look.
5. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara – I am in love with this mascara, it’s tiny wand is perfect for getting into the inner and outer corners of the lashes to coat the hairs that rarely get touched with a standard sized mascara. The formula is lengthening so my bottom lashes always look long and separated, just the way I like them. I have been using this mascara since April, and I cannot picture my lash routine without it.