Raise your hand if you don’t go through all of your makeup for each season! I certainly do not…although, since I am a makeup hoarder, that would be nearly impossible to achieve. Since Spring is here, I wanted to show you one of my “go to” spring 2014 looks that I created using makeup that I used the entire winter season.
1) Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Moisture Tint: I will use this is any season. It’s my fave. tinted moisturizer that doesn’t leave my skin greasy feeling.
2) Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit: I use this every day. I might die without it.
3) Jouer Cosmetics Licorice and soufflé: I love the two of these together, soufflé on the eyelid, and licorice to set my black liner. I used the pale pink shade a ton in the winter time to brighten and draw out the green in my eyes…it will be perfect for spring too.
4) Better Than Sex Mascara: I am amazed each time I use this what it does with my lashes. For reals.
5) Tarte Amazonian Clay Tipsy Coral Blush: Perfect to add a flushed glow to your cheeks.
6) Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer: Because bronzer is good at any time of the year in my opinion.
7) Jane Iredale Basic Black Liner: I love how creamy this is…and black liner is welcome in any season.
7: ) Bite Beauty High pigment Penzil in Zinfandel– This is a really pretty coral shade that I like to bring down to a stain by blotting it with tissue.
On my face I am rocking a few spring styles…bright matte/stained lips, natural cheeks, glowing skin, and soft graphic eye-liner.
Here is an up-close of my graphic eyeliner that I did. I didn’t do an extreme look, I wanted to do one that was doable and that the every day person would wear. How do you like it?
Have a great day!
Disclaimer- There are affiliate links on this page, purchasing through those links help me to keep this site going! All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.